Campaigned and was elected as President of one of University of Liverpool's Residence Hall Committee for the 2017/18 academic year by ballot vote majority.
Main objective to represent and improve students experience, by using allocated budget to organise activities and events for all 270 accommodation’s residents.
- Elected President of Hall Committee by ballot vote majority to represent 270 students.
- Enhanced residents’ experience by taking charge and managing events throughout the year.
- Responsible for formulating outline and implementation of vision for Hall’s community and life.
- Led 10 member committee through generating team vision and chairing weekly meetings.
- Maintained professional relationship with residence staff, guild of students, accommodation office and the university.